Thursday 8 September 2011

Lecture 1

A new semester is upon me and with it four new subjects. This is my blog relating to JOUR1111and the idea of the blog is apart of my assessment to comment of the lectures that where on Monday. Our Professor that shall be guiding me this semester is Dr Bruce Redman.

In today's lecture it was the normal, what Journalism 1111 is about, the assignments and the times of tuts and consolations. Nothing really interesting to comment on because it was mainly introductory. However during the lecture the not that stood out was how technology is changing Journalism. I'm curious about this statement and wondering how technology is changing Journalism. However this can only be answered in 13 or so weeks. SO stay tuned to this blog for weekly up dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment